• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunbathing bunnies and new run

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Well I've had a very busy weekend, the new run is taking shape and I'm really pleased with how it's going :D By the time it's finished, I will be able to open the top, and the doors at the end mean that the bunnies can have their run around the garden without me having to leave their shed doors open.
newrun.jpg

All that hard work on my part has obviously been tiring for the bunnies too, after all, there's been wood to gnaw, stuff to investigate, screwdrivers to play with, mesh to chew...

sunbathingbuns2.jpg

sunbathingbuns3.jpg

sunbathingbuns.jpg

sunbathingbuns4.jpg

You really shouldn't work your buns so hard you know!! :shock: :lol: Poor things it must be so hard for them having to watch you building their new run!! :lol: :lol:

Great run too by the way it's huge :shock: :D

Wow that run is huge :shock:
Id be to scared to have mine in an open run though,my mum lives across the road from me and she gets foxes in her garden

s'alright it won't be open, it's just less-than half finished that's all :lol: And it is for 2 pairs, so although it looks huge, each pair will have half each so it won't look so big then :D

WOW, that run looks bigger than my garden! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The bunsters look gorgeous too. :D That`s exactly what my lot did last week when we dug over the garden for re-grassing! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Awwwwwww!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

That is great Alison! The run is fantastic! :thumb:

And gorgeous pics of the :rabbit2: too!!!! :D

Cool run Alison, very impressive! I'm sure I could slip under it though and your bunnies would be all mine, heh heh!
Great pic's, the buns have really overdone things today obviously :lol:
Nicola x

Back