• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piper and Molly (looking regal)

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Moved the run out onto the grass this afternoon for the bunnies to do a spot of grazing. I'm hoping we can just keep moving the run around and never have to cut the grass ourselves. :lol:

Here is Molly doing her regal pose...

rabbit8040.jpg

And one of Piper looking cute...

rabbit8032.jpg

Just had a bit of a fright. Went out to check on them and they were nowhere to be seen. Then as I approached, Piper popped his head out of the middle of the tube. I figured Molly must be in there with him, but when I peeked in the other end it was Piper's bum. Yikes!

Then I found Molly tucked up into a little ball fast asleep in the TV box. :oops: :lol:

thanks

Glad I put the bunnies back in the hutch when I did. It has turned from gorgeous and sunny to a hailstorm outside. :shock:

Aliandbuns said:
thanks

Glad I put the bunnies back in the hutch when I did. It has turned from gorgeous and sunny to a hailstorm outside. :shock:

I know what you mean :? I could see a very big black cloud coming my way so brought the buns in (which is a bit of a task with 4 of them, 1 of which will not be picked up!! :shock: ) Just as I walked back in the door the heavens opened! :shock: :?

Back