• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunster Family Mansion!!..pics of buns in it added

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks after Holly had her babies I bought a 2nd hutch thinking that I would have 2 bonded pairs but as things have progressed I now have a bonded group of 4!! Consequently I have one unused 5ft double hutch and another which is starting to be a bit of a squeeze with 4 rabbits in. :shock:

So I have been out today and bought them yet another new hutch!! :shock: :? They are costing me a fortune these little furry monsters!! :shock: STill I would never be without them now :D

Heres their new home, well it's their daytime home, when it's warm out, as it is still too cold to leave them out at night!
RIMG0665.jpg

RIMG0666.jpg

That is a very very posh residence indeed! Lucky bunsters :D:D:D

I know what you mean Sue about spending a fortune!
This week I ordered, and paid for a HUGE specially made/designed 3 storey high (each level being 5ft long, 2.5ft deep and 2ft high!) structure for my family of dwarf lops....with then access to a permanent outdoor enclosed run!
It should arrived before Easter I've been told! So so so excited! :D

Lovely hutch Sue! You'll have to post some piccies of when the family have moved in! :D

So the sun is now out so they are having a little outing! :D First reactions was Sweep doing a binky after being in the new place for about 10mins! :thumb:
hutch1.jpg

hutch3.jpg

Holly checking out the ladder!
hollyhutch.jpg

Bluey gives the upstairs a quick look over...."Hey you guys.. theres hay and food up here!" :lol:
hutch2.jpg

Cor! You can really see how big it is with the carrier in it. Looks great.

I love blue :love: :love: :lol:

The new house is lovely! Looks a lot bigger with them in it! You can see the size of it then!

It's called Thistle Hall and I got it from that pet store that everyone hates :oops: it's one of the ones that the RWA haas helped design.

width is 4ft 6in height is 4ft (so each level is just under 2ft) depth is 2ft 4in

Back