• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bet you didn't realise...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...that Santa likes sunshine as well as snow!

santsunbathing.jpg

She's so tiny and cute!!!! :love: :love:
Hey, Laura, I'll meet with you on Wed night to discuss bunny napping plan, you can count me in! There's another gorgeous nethie down there with Alison that we can pinch at the same time, then we can pick up Thumper from Eve, and 3 more nethies from Helen in Lincoln and finish off at Jills for those two lovely little girl nethies, then we will have ermmmmm......(counts on her fingers.....).......8 nethies, WOW!!!!!!!! Oh plus my two, thats 10. Coooooooool!!!!! :love: :love: What do you reckon? Hee hee!!!!! :twisted:
Nicola x

/

Nicola C said:
Hey, Laura, I'll meet with you on Wed night to discuss bunny napping plan, you can count me in! There's another gorgeous nethie down there with Alison that we can pinch at the same time, then we can pick up Thumper from Eve, and 3 more nethies from Helen in Lincoln and finish off at Jills for those two lovely little girl nethies, then we will have ermmmmm......(counts on her fingers.....).......8 nethies, WOW!!!!!!!! Oh plus my two, thats 10. Coooooooool!!!!! :love: :love: What do you reckon? Hee hee!!!!! :twisted:
Nicola x
Nicola I'm sure Tamsin will be along shortly to remind you not to encourage illegal doings on this forum! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(has put padlock on nethie cage)

Nicola C said:
Nicola x

:lol: :lol: Sounds like a good plan to me as long as they live with you :lol: I will come and visit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: /

honeybunny said:
(has put padlock on nethie cage)
There's already a padlock on my nethie shed so I'm confident that they are safe from any bunny-nap attempt...naughty Nicola :no:

Nicola C said:
Nicola x

Hang on a minute! I go away for the weekend and get back to bunny napping plots! And it seems Squidgy wouldn't put up a fight
DSCN0880.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I may need help for my addiction!! :? They are so so so gorgeous!!! Bunny napping and running away to live on my own seems the only option.....
If I am sleep walking then surely it is not illegal Jill :wink:
Nicola x
ps- I LOVE NETHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you can't already tell!!)

Back