• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiinally...pics of Sophie!

Veronica

Mama Doe
I've just remembered I promised pics of my newest arrival a few weeks ago!
Well finally, here are piccies sof Sophie as promised!

Sophie is the niece to Albert and Ellen, therefore being cousin to Juley, George and Ruby :D

I've tried bonding her to the family 5, but they are such a tightly bonded group, I don't think it's going to work :( Although Sophie is family...she is viewed by them as an 'outsider' to the family group....and they are fine when pens are side by side...more ignoring each other than anything else!....but when let loose together....all hell breaks out!

I suppose I've been lucky in being able to bond the 5 together..so maybe I'm pushing my luck trying to bond Sophie in too :? :lol:
The 5 seem so happy as they are, so I've decided not to mess that up...and I will bonding Sophie to another handsome fella :D Soooo...I'm on the look out for a gorgeous, strapping, fine suitor to become the lucky bf of my gorgeous Soph :D ;)

She's a lovely natured girl..very friendly and allllllways wanting attention. I think she'd thrive so much from having a friend to snuggle up with :)

Pics....

Picture1843843.jpg

6a0d6bf2.jpg

8b86b630.jpg

Picture1843844.jpg

Back