• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember Me...

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture529.jpg

Remember me
Though I am gone,
I am never far away.

Remember me
Though I am gone,
In your heart I know I'll stay

You are to me as I am to you
A true and loyal friend
I may have gone but we both know
Our friendship will never end.

Remember me
Though I am gone
To a place where oneday you too will be

Remember me
Though I am gone
I will wait here 'til you can join me.

Composed by me in loving memory of Jack.

Picture612.jpg

Jack1.jpg

I so wish you were here Jack :cry:

Janex

:cry: :cry: That was so beautiful and so sad. :cry: :cry:
That's a lovely picture of Jack by the way Jane. He looks as gorgeous as ever. You must be missing him so much Jane! At least he's happy at Rainbow bridge, like all the other rabbits who have passed. :cry:

Jennifer and Binky.

Thanks guys.
Having major missing-Jack-blubs at the moment :cry: :cry:
Thought trying to write it all down might help :oops: :oops:
Janex

Oh Jane..... x X x ( big hugs)

That is beautiful but made me very tearful when I read it.
Jack was such a character and his memory will live on forever. He captured the hearts of many of us that use this site. We will never forget him.

When you truly love someone they never truly die, they are there in everything you do.

Love and hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Oh dear Jane, I could hardly read it - I feel like I knew Jack from the pictures you have posted, he is so lovely. Trying not to blub. Sending hugs to you. xxxxx

Beautiful Jane! Jack is looking down at you and know what a wonderful life he had but he has gone to a place where he will have no pain and be a healthy frisky baby. He will always think on you as you will him

Hearts entwined

The-Velveteen-Rabbit-Print-I1005948.jpg

Back