• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing boo!

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
at last, i can finally call her all mine :D
she coped with the travel extremely well and i think shes coping with my geordie speak, haha!
she spending the weekend at the hospital and going to be speyed on monday if she seems relaxed enough, although i dont think thats going to be a problem, if she was any more relaxed she'd be flat! after nice cuddles i put her in her kennel, she promptly chinned all her stuff had a little investigate, cleaned her tootsies and settled down to munch her hay! i dont think she's bothered in the slightest 8)

i'd like to say huge thank yous and give my appreciation a thousand times over to sarah, suzanne and mel for helping boo to come home to me. i couldnt have gotten here withou you all x
and thank you to donna for letting me be her mommy! here she is:

i must look my best, ive got a date with a handsome dutch fella...
boo1.jpg

hello...
boo2.jpg

can i also add in my thanks to sarah, suzanne and mel as well. i havent been in contact with suzanne and mel and only a bit with sarah as i have been unwell, but i am incredibly grateful to all 3 of these lovely ladies who went out of their way to help me and little boo.
and vicki, she couldnt have wished for a better mummy than you!
what a journey though! she is now one very well travelled bunny!
many many thanks to all of you who helped boo get to her new home!

I,m so glad to hear Boo is settling in ok - she really is a sweet sweet bunny she nearly didnt get handed over :wink:

colliewoman said:
:shock: :shock:
naughty sarah!

:lol: Not only did I want to keep her but my sister in law in Hull wanted her too!! I have to say it was a pleasure meeting you Donna and to see how beautifully your buns are kept - and what a lovely lady Mel is too, we had a long chat even though I sent her to the wrong house :oops:

colliewoman said:
it was lovely meeting you too!
did you manage to get dublin's fur off your scarf? my cats are so rude! :oops: :oops:

:lol: That was no prob - black and ginger scarves are all the rage now you know :wink:

Back