• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to Guarantee a Nose Rub.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Danny knows if he sticks his head under Jessica's chin whilst she is drinking he gets a sort of nose-rub :D :D
Picture721.jpg

Janex

Awww!! When Blaise and Daisy were together Daisy used to stick her head under Blaise ALL THE TIME when he was drinking :lol: They are soo cute!

xxx

:lol: :lol: My girls do that aswell, they are always climbing and hopping over and sleeping on each other. :roll: :lol: Great pic! :thumb:

Cute :D :D :D My girls often act so aloof, but the other day I spotted them grooming each other and being really cute and loving, it was fab to see. Isn't bunny love grand!?!?!
Nicola x

If Piper is having a drink and Molly wants some, she starts to groom him. She starts on his back and works her way forwards to his nose then before he knows it she is the one drinking and he isn't. :lol: :lol:

Back