• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why they`re worth all the hardwork.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I find it so heartbreaking when we hear and read so much of the cruelty that goes on towards animals and often people ask me why i have so many pets, (20) at present. They always say " But it must take up so much of your time and be such hardwork", I always reply "Yes, but they`re worth it". :D The following pictures are a good reason why......................................................

9bd32e67.jpg

Me & my beloved Dukie.

3d21db99.jpg

Sadie smiling for the camera.

c369e24d.jpg

Sadie asking me to throw her ball.

af126e93.jpg

Gizmo & Dukie showing what stressful lives they lead!

12312e2f.jpg

Gizmo looking extremely cute!

ced56738.jpg

Sadie looking pretty happy with life.

c9ab3751.jpg

Angel & Digby.

baba6769.jpg

Pollyanna. She was diagnosed with terminal cancer last march and the vet only gave her a very short time to live :cry: But she`s defied all the odds and with much tlc she`s still going strong 13 mths later. :D

2d1eabeb.jpg

Digby taking life at his favourite pace, laying down! :roll: :lol:

2478b03d.jpg

Pandora & Tia off to explore.

Somedays i seem to spend all my time doing things for the furries but when i see how happy and contented they are it makes it all worth while. :D I just wish those who see pets as a disposable commodity could see how much love they can give you in return for just some basic humanity.

Su.x

Aww! I only have 5 animals but they're all worth it too, people who don't understand need pity because they just don't know what they're missing and probably never will.

Awwww, how cute! I only have 1 animal but I spend a lot of time with him and it's well worth it. :D

Jennifer and Binky.

Hey Su,
How come there's no pic of Bytor on there? :lol: Is he worth the hard work as well? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Nicola x

awww bless them all, what a great mommy they have!
im the same i have a house full of animals (13)and i wouldnt have it any other way!

Thanks guys, they really all are my babies! :love:
Eventually i`ll get round to posting pictures of all my furries, but it might be a rather long posting! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quote="JCO"]Me want Sadie!! :love: :love:
Janex[/quote]

It`s 8.30am and at present she`s charging round with her squeaky ball and rubber bone in her mouth, squeaking and headbanging at the same time! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doesn`t she know Sunday`s a day of rest?! :roll: :lol: Anyone got any ear defenders???????? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All your pets are gorgeous! I just have Ted and Dougal, but would love more bunnies and a dog!

aawww they are all so adorable but i particularly love the fuzzies of course :wink: Please send Dukie, Gizmo and Digby over this way :wink: :love:

Back