• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fuzzy Feet! +nala's feet too!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I know how much you all love feet.. well here's Simba's fuzzy 'chicken leg' feet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
simbafeet.jpg

Nicola C said:
Ahhhhhhhhh, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!
Nicola x
Simba is a 'HE'! :lol: Im always saying he's pretty tho.. then say i shouldnt call him a pretty boy really should i :lol: :lol:

JCO said:
Just washed his hair and now he cant do a thing with it!! :lol: :lol:
Janex
:lol: :lol: :lol: If i was to wash his fur he turns into a crimped queen :lol: :lol:

Nicola C wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhh, she is gorgeous!!!!!!!
Nicola x

Simba is a 'HE'! Im always saying he's pretty tho.. then say i shouldnt call him a pretty boy really should i

If i was to wash his fur he turns into a crimped queen

Poor fella is gonna get a complex you know!! :lol: :lol:

So fluffy bless him... just want to tie him up in pretty pink ribbons lol... but I dont think he would be to amused .... you must spend hours brushing..... I would love to spebd hours brushing something that fluffy. :)

i can honestly say that your bun is lovley.

who couldn't love a fluffy bunny :lol: but come to think of it i have Never seen a pic of a bunny that didnt make me smile.

i think bunnies are the best treatment for depression, having been on pills for it for ages i have just realised that i smile more on here and with mi buns than at any other time.....

thanks for the lovely picky.

deborah said:
i can honestly say that your bun is lovley.

who couldn't love a fluffy bunny :lol: but come to think of it i have Never seen a pic of a bunny that didnt make me smile.

i think bunnies are the best treatment for depression, having been on pills for it for ages i have just realised that i smile more on here and with mi buns than at any other time.....

thanks for the lovely picky.
Yeah they certainly make me smile!! :D

Back