• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plums and pears.

AprilShower

Warren Veteran
I was just feeding an apple to Binky last night and I just wondered what other fruits would be alright for him to eat.
Are pears and plums okay or are they a bit risky? I'm asking about pears and plums because they are the only other fruit we have in our fridge at the moment other than bananas but Binky doesn't like them. :lol:

Thanks,
Jennifer and Binky.

Not so sure about plums, but sophie loooooooves pear!

I also give mine strawberries, banana, (small bits and not very often) & grapes!

Thanks!
I know he has eaten bits of pears recently but I thought, that just to be safe, I'd ask on here. :)

Thanks again,
Jennifer and Binky.xxx

I always peel mine as well, someone once told me to peel apples and pear, cus if the peel gets stuck in their teeth and they can't get it out, it will rot their teeth (something along those lines anyway!)

loopylop said:
I always peel mine as well, someone once told me to peel apples and pear, cus if the peel gets stuck in their teeth and they can't get it out, it will rot their teeth (something along those lines anyway!)

Hmmm, didn't know that. I never give him a full pear, I always cut a slice of it off and give it to him but I think I'll start peeling the skin off as well.
Thanks!

Jennifer and Binky.

loves pears!!! she loves them, but I tried her on plum she turned her nose up at it .. might try her again sometime on that.
Yuh must admit mine gets bananas ans sometimes grapes... although not that often...
I tell her its nana time and she comes running from wherever she is jumps on my lap waits for me to peel the banana.. has a bit then she lets me eat the rest... so sweet of her, after shes chinned and slobbered on the bit left for me loL!

Back