• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I went to the shed this morning...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...and found that Harry & Heather had already served themselves breakfast :lol: :lol:

naughtybunnies.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They were trying to save you a job! :lol:

They look as though they would be saying,

"What?"

:lol:

Well they thought if room service was gonna be a bit late they might just aswell help themselves :lol: :lol:
Cheeky bunsters!! :roll: :roll:
Janex

cheeky bunnies! I couldn't leave my hay anywhere in sight of my rabbits as I have a sneaky, very determined dutch lady..who would eat the lot! :D

My hay storage has been cut in half because my cheeky shed rabbits learned to jump up there and help themselves :lol: It wouldn't have been such a problem except Sunshine has snuffles and I obviously don't want him contaminating all the hay :? So now they have extended their space by the top of the 5ft by 2ft hutch block that used to be my storage space. :roll: Its nice though as I can see them up there from the living room window :D But if I put anything up there now they chuck it off - carriers, piggie houses, buckets, bits of wood - whatever, they chuck it :roll: So far I have stopped them getting up on the one the other side - the hay has to go somewhere :?

To make matters worse, that grey bucket at the back contains science selective, and it DID have a lid on it last night :no:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naughty bunsters, I hope they don't lead little Dudley and Santa astray!!
Nicola x

Back