• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with vetinary bills

ania

New Kit
Hi, am desperate for some advice espcially. I have eight rescue bunnies and three of which need some vetinary treatment which at this moment i cannot afford. I phoned the RSPCA who said to contact a local vet who could put them to sleep as at least they would'nt suffer. I'm really worried. If anyone has got any ideas please let me know

Thank you, I'll look at their site now. Then i can hopefully chat on a much happier note x

Hope you have some luck with RWA!

If not, do you have a PDSA near you?

If you are receiving any benefits ~ Income Support, housing benefit etc. They should see you & it's just a donation that they ask for, what ever you could afford...

PDSA

I do use PDSA but they only allow you to have three animals registered with them which i do but sods law its not the three that need treating!
It's never been a problem before as I've always used my local vets for the ones who aren't at the PDSA, its just I'm having real financial problems at the moment.
Well I've e mailed the rabbit welfare people so will just wait for a reply.
Thanks for getting in touch x

Could you ask if you could pay the bill in monthly instalments, quite a few vets are willing to do this if you are already registered with them & sign a form confirming that you will. Its worth asking!
Failing that have you a friend that could register the buns with the PDSA?

Back