• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Archie...says thank you

hannah

Alpha Buck
took him to the vets this morning for a health check to go on their payment plan (£5 a month pays for treatment if needed) and when I brought him back he didnt quite seem himself and was sitting down a lot and shuffling under the bed. Took him back to the vets and turns out he has sprained one of his back legs somehow, I was terrified that he had broken it, but he was happy to hop around when the vet put him on the floor - he had a painkiller and is now snuggled up under the bed with Smokie looking after him.

Awwww poor lad. Hopefully the pain relief and not allowing him to jump around for a few days will mean his leg will get better quickly. Did your Vet recommend Archie has cage rest for a few days?
Janex

The vet said to keep an eye on him over the weekend, he seems a lot happier now but reluctant to climb on me for food (as he always does) so am making sure that they are in close quarters (no outdoor binkies) and keeping a very close eye on him, typical I take him down to get him on their insurance and this is the first time I have ever had cause to worry over him - would have never forgiven myself if it had been worse (but thankfully its not) - terrible thing was on the way back from the vets (2nd trip) I hit two ducks - but they seemed ok, one flew away and the other back to the pond...they just stepped out in front of me :cry:

hello Archie here, has been a long day for me today, time for a little snooze before I go trashing stuff again. Just wanted to say thank you for your best wishes and send my luv to all the bunnies out there and a big thank you to my bunny girl Smokie for taking care of me today.

Archie
PS how gorgeous am i?
DSC00006.jpg

Back