• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new adventures of Molly

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Well it's easter and me and Molmol are back at my parents for three weeks so I thought I'd share some pictures that I've taken with my phone camera, so sorry if the quality is bad on some. There was a half term week during which we didn't want to move the big crate so Molly got to be free range at my parents with his kitten crate as his base, but he still decided to cram himself in it during the day. He took a liking to jumping on my bed and scaring the life out of me and deciding to sleep right by my head though. :? So this time he's in the big crate so he can be shut in at night and when we're out. :-D xx

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

I love sleeping on my Mum's bed! *naughty*

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m11.jpg

Rawr! Fear me feeble dog! Unless you're a big rabbit, are you? It was pretty funny last night Penny (the dog) was flopped out and Molly copied. So I got Penny to sit up and I moved her paw so she was 'grooming' her ears and Molly did it too. He does that to me. Later he came out and chased Penny away, though I'm pretty sure she was just going in that direction anyway. I guess it was a small victory for him.
m9.jpg

m3.jpg

I'm King of the castle!
m10.jpg

m6.jpg

I filled half an egg box with cabbagy treats and a raisin or two. :)

Sorry if there are too many pics. :p

Back