• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies just luuurrve hay

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Give them a box full of hay and they're all happy!

Salt and Pepper
DSCN0912.jpg

All change!
DSCN0919.jpg

We prefer this one, thanks, mummy
DSCN0934.jpg

Bobby - he never looks fully awake, bless him!
DSCN0921.jpg

Ruby, my pretty girl
DSCN0918.jpg

And not forgetting Mr Squidgy, who thinks he's going on holiday :roll:
DSCN0880.jpg

And finally, our garden.
DSCN0885.jpg

Aw! Bless.

I wish Molly liked hay that much other bunnies seem to have to much fun with it. He'll only eat a little bit and the dry grass stuff I have for him is all short and boring. :-(

Are they alfalfa or haybix things on top? I can't find them anywhere apart from online.

Deelove said:
Are they alfalfa or haybix things on top? I can't find them anywhere apart from online.

They're from a bag of broken timothy hay cubes (Bunnybasics). They love them.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........I love all your bunnies Helen, is it wrong though that Mr Squidgy is my favourite?!!?!? He is so incredibly gorgeous! He should be a super model :lol: I have swooning bunnies again! :wink:
Nicola x

I'm very lucky that they all love their hay so much, but they do get lots of different types.

Nicola - Mr Squidgy has decided that he's very much in love with mummy at the moment and follows me round the house like a little dog! He is particularly characterful! What is it about Nethies? They're just so lovely.

Looplop - Bobby just blushed when I told him! He is such a beautiful bunny, but he is rather sulky!

Our two just love the WWW hay, I mix it in with meadow hay I buy locally but the lil scamps fish out the WWW hay :roll: :lol:

Back