• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Jack and his poorly nose

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
I thought you all might like to meet My Jack bunny and his sore nose

All flopped out
Picture555.jpg

Will you stop following me with that camera
Picture566.jpg

what did i tell you mum
Picture565.jpg

Im trying to pee leave me in peace
Picture561.jpg

an his poor sore nose, this is nothing compared to the state it was in last week
Picture563.jpg

kim 106 said:
awwwwwwwww bless him his nose looks good now if a bit sore

Aww thanks Kerry, it does look alot better than it was, and it is very sore for the poor chap, but he has daily metacam now to releive that and he is doing so much better!

Thank you Jess so do i, the poor guy has had bother with it ever since december last year!

JCO said:
A wonderful Bun with a wonderful name!!
Hope his nose soon gets 100% better.
Janex

Aww thank you Jane, his Name is wonderful isn't it :wink: He came from Kay in Bolton last June and his name was Charlie, but we have a cat called Charlie so we named him Jack! As in Jack jack from the incredibles! And what an incredible bun he is!

Phill said:
JCO said:
Janex

Aww thank you Jane, his Name is wonderful isn't it :wink: He came from Kay in Bolton last June and his name was Charlie, but we have a cat called Charlie so we named him Jack! As in Jack jack from the incredibles! And what an incredible bun he is!

I dont know how Kay copes with re-homing the lovely buns she takes in. Mind you its aswell she does or she'd not be able to help so many. Yaaaay for Kay I say!! :D :D
Janex

JCO said:
Phill said:
JCO said:
Janex

I dont know how Kay copes with re-homing the lovely buns she takes in. Mind you its aswell she does or she'd not be able to help so many. Yaaaay for Kay I say!! :D :D
Janex

:lol: :lol: Well she's rehomed 8 buns to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww, they're such gorgeous pictures of such a gorgeous bunny.
I really hope his nose gets better soon. It doesn't look that bad now. :)

Back