• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to our old mum

little treasure

Young Bun
:wave: everyone,

we are Gus and Mortimer,we used to live with our old mum (honeybunny),
but she found us a new mum and dad from on here,Samantha and Darren.

We first met our new mum and dad in some cold car park place near a busy road after our old mum Jill took us for a drive,everyone was touching and stroking us,we didn't know what was happening.

but what ever happened, after the humans had finished talking we got in a different car and went for another drive with our new mum and dad :) after a while we stopped and our mum and dad showed us our new home :D :D

the only downside was we had to share the conserveratory with another noisy giddy pig, :evil: all he does is weeek all the time :lol: but we didn't mind because we got the big hutch.

our dad keeps telling us we will be going outside soon into a new run,but then he keeps shouting at the horrid weather,then tells us we will have to wait a bit longer.

Our old mum has been waiting for our dad to get a grip and sort out some piccies,so he did has he was told and took some whilst we were being cleaned out at the weekend :D

I'm Gus the one at the front, my brother Mortimer is the scardy cat hiding behind me :lol: :lol:

gm1.jpg

go away dad I'm hiding
gm2.jpg

Get another one of me then dad if he doesn't want his photo taken

gm4.jpg

Hey I'm even good looking from this angle Dad
gm7.jpg

just the one, then be of with you
gm5.jpg

Hey Dad another one of me then,I hope I haven't got any sawdust on my face.

gm3.jpg

Champagne truffles guilty as charged :lol: :lol:

gm6.jpg

:love: Gus and Mortimer ( oh and Mum and Dad)

Hello Gus and Mortimer! Nice to see pics of you at last...will tell Auntie Angela who fostered you to look, as she missed you when you moved on. So good to see you are being well looked after..say thanks to your Dad for the pics.....finally! :D

Back