• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl - New guinea pig

sgprescue

Mama Doe
As requested here are some pictures of Pearl, the little ivory satin piggy that came up from Bristol last week. She is absolutly gorgeous and eats everything in sight :lol: she especially likes oxbow orchard grass. She has some dry skin at the moment but Holly and Phoebe are in need of another oil soak anyway so I can do all 3 of them together. She is supposed to be 4 years old but to me looks older than that. I also need to book her in for an x-ray to check for OD. Pearl is staying here permanently now in the retirement run :D

DSCN2463.jpg

DSCN2452.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg

It is lovely to see Pearl and her new companions. Such a pity that I didn't think to bring you a neutered male for them to live with as well :D

Janice

jrn1310 said:
It is lovely to see Pearl and her new companions. Such a pity that I didn't think to bring you a neutered male for them to live with as well :D

Janice

:lol: :lol: :lol: There is always a next time :lol: :lol: :lol: No spring chickens though please, a nice older boy would suit them perfectly :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sgprescue said:
jrn1310 said:

Janice

:lol: :lol: :lol: There is always a next time :lol: :lol: :lol: No spring chickens though please, a nice older boy would suit them perfectly :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I usually have a number of older boys (neutered of course) whom I can find for you. 3 out of the 4 I have at the moment are almost 3 or older.

Back