• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the sun

Well it took lots of photos today as it was so nice and sunny (then it started snowing, British weather eh? :roll: )
She shoots, she scores!
football2.jpg

Grooming
RubygroomingMillie2.jpg

more grooming..
grooming2.jpg

butt grooming..
grooming3.jpg

All the grooming tired out Ruby who had to have a lie down (I love her big white belly!) :lol:
Rubyfloppedongrass.jpg

Seriously PO Millie :lol:
GrumpyMillie.jpg

Ruby"Mmm, this looks comfey"
Rubysniffingtowel.jpg

"Watcha looking at?"
prettyRubes.jpg

Hope you like :D

Great piccies! :D
The weather was strange here today, this morning it was bright sunshine then this afternoon it started hailing! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Ruby and Millie are absolutely stunning :love: Their coats look so red and glossy in the Spring sunshine, you must be a very proud Bunny Mummy :D

I just love your Rex's! I like your website too. They are lucky rabs to have such a loving home :D :D :D :D :D Give them both extra hugs and kisses from me!!!

Thanks everyone. :D That grumpy picture of Millie seriously scares me! :lol: Rex Rabbity, I gave them an extra kiss this morning from you. All I got was a look like "hey, I'm trying to eat here!" :roll: :lol:

Back