• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey, il make a new start (if thats ok)

Krissy

New Kit
hi my name is krissy im 17 i rescue rabbits and i also breed netherland dwarfs, mini lops, dwarf lops, Dwarf Hotot's, mini rex and standard rex, lion heads, french lops, argente champagne's, bergundy yellows, papillons, british giants and continental giants (and no i do not use the bunnies i rescue to breed) my animals have a very good quality of life, they are like my family i love them to bits. i also have 2 dogs 3 cats and fish, i love all animals and i also play the guitar which is my main hobby,
i havent got off to a very good start on here so far so i hope we can start again, im not here to advertise my bunnies just to share them with you.
These are two of my continental giants, the first one is Honey my yellow conti and the second one is Bruno my Blue-Grey conti they are real soppy bunnies they are soo friendly
Picture102.jpg

bruno.jpg

i have 45 but thats not including babies, which we have quite a few of, they are all so lovely we used to have loads more when we were constantly rescueing but they have all gone to really good homes now so we dont have as many buns as we used to, we also get stuck with hand rearing babies aswel
baby2.jpg
this is one of the continental giants that we have been hand rearing since day three when mum got really ill. the babies are 3 weeks old now and are doing really well and the mum is much better now after spending a long time at the vets

45 :shock: You see, I knew my 11 wasn't enough!

I'm right into big bunnies at the min - I got a New Zealand White off the free ads, & I keep looking at even bigger ones :oops:

yeah the bigger ones are my favourite they just have so much personality and they are such babies they love to be cuddled but they are so heavy its really funny when ur trying to hold them, one of ours called sparky he pulls and bites at your clothes when ur holding him and he make holes in them but he dosent mean to do it he is just playing
Picture064.jpg

this is him :D

Welcome!! Your buns seem lovely and it sounds like you are taking wonderful care of them all!!
Any pictures of your other breeds??

xxx

Krissy said:
yeah the bigger ones are my favourite they just have so much personality and they are such babies they love to be cuddled but they are so heavy its really funny when ur trying to hold them, one of ours called sparky he pulls and bites at your clothes when ur holding him and he make holes in them but he dosent mean to do it he is just playing
Picture064.jpg

this is him :D

I've seen these buns in the flesh and those ears are HUGE!! :shock: :shock: :D

Welcome to the board Krissy

hi and welcome to ru!

i would like to know please how many babies you breed in a year ?with all those differnt breeds and why so many different breeds?

:love: I'm in love with that bunny in the first pic! (packs bunny-napping kit :wink: :lol: ). Welcome to RU. :wave: Can we have some more pics of your herd please? :D

Back