• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I spoke to soon! Naughty bunnies lol!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
On Sunday evening I was talking to a friend of mine over msn about our buns. She has the litter mates of my 2 Billie and Mabel. Anyway, I was suggesting to her that she come on this forum. "Don't talk to me about rabbits" she said. Apparently her 2 had decided to do a Trevor Jordache and bury themselves under the patio one afternoon. It took Laura and her husband by surprise and after completely digging up the patio the pair are now grounded in their hutch and run for a few days! :D
Anyway I was busy boasting about how Billie and Mabel have been angels lately and not attempted to escape recently. Well Monday morning I was hoovering my bedroom. The houses behind me are separated by our gardens and a communal alley in between. I glanced into my naighbours garden (immediately behind) and was amazed to find that he too had discovered the fantastic creature, the rabbit and had a large fat black rabbit hopping around his garden. It was then that I noticed a grey fat rabbit thundering along behind him. It was then it dawned on me that these were my 2, who fve mins earlier had been happily sunbathing ontop of their hutch?! :shock:
They had obviously covertly been digging away and had made a ovely tunnel going from my garden, under the communal garden, into my neighbours garden!!!!!!! Devils. I called my friend Corrina, from over the road, who's bunny is the mum of my two and we spent a good half hour rounding them up in our pyjama's! I don't think my neighbour was in thank god.
Bunnies ey, don't you love em! :D

I will always remember going inside the shed in my parents garden for get something and in the two mins I was gone there was a knock on the front door - my parents neighbours in the house opposite had found their kids playing with two bunnies that had appeared in their garage! Can understand how they might have squeezed under the gate at the side of the house and maybe the kids opposite tempted them into their garage but how they managed to do it so fast I will never understand!! :lol:

Naghty bunnies! :no: :lol: :lol: I know how you feel, my buns are the queens of escaping. Ruby chews through fencing in about 2 seconds and loves to dig under the fence(she usually does this behind a toy so I don't see! :lol: ) Millie on the other hand either climbs the fence :shock: or jumps through the fence :shock: :roll: :lol:

Back