• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pomegranate?

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
Can bunnies eat this ? I cant seem to find the info anywhere

I have one in the fridge and dont know what to do with it - thought the bunnies could enjoy it if they were allowed to

arent pomegranates full of seeds? I wouldnt think they can eat those.. but any flesh without the seeds maybe.

yes they are full of seeds! flesh :shock: my god the flesh around them seds is minimal :cry: tastes lovely though, :D i wanna know how the get the juice from them with out the pips :shock: in then cartions of pomi juice you get :shock:

No idea eve.. but i do like the cartons of juice... had one with blueberry which was gorgeous! :D

Diddeen said:
No idea eve.. but i do like the cartons of juice... had one with blueberry which was gorgeous! :D

WITH blueberry yum never seen that! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :lol:

I honestly dont know.. might be safer to keep it for yourself.. ive searched various sites that have lists of safe and unsafe foods on and i cant see pomegranate on any so far :?

Back