• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Seem to .......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
pull myself together now Jack has gone :( :(
I am clearly a 'headcase' but I guess you all know that by now :roll: :roll:
Will only embarrass myself if I say more :oops: :oops: but the grief aint getting easier..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rabbits761.jpg

Janex

Jane that is a stunning picture of Jack and Maggie. I guess only time will help ease the grief of losing Jack but I guess none of us ever get over losing our special animals

aawww what a lovely photo of Jack and Maggie. Im sure he will be watching you now saying .. come on mum please smile, im so happy now i can hop and run around with all the other rainbow bridge bunnys :wink: I know its hard Jane and it can only get better with time.. it hasnt been that long yet so dont be too hard on yourself

Your right Didds, It hasnt been long at all. Come on Lady, Keep on smiling. Jack is watching, Happy as he's ever been and what does he want to see? Not a crying Mummy with an aching heart thats for sure, He wants to see Mum and Mags laughing and having fun. You hide the tears and the heart will start hiding itself, dont you worry :wink: xx

That is the most loved up couple I have ever seen. He was such a beatiful bun and he gave you 8 years of memories its no wonder why its so hard to let go.

jane that is such a sweet picture - don't be so hard on yourself either, you have only just lost Jack, its not something you can just get over quickly, it takes time.

Please keep posting piccies - he is gorgeous!!!

Jane that is such a lovely picture of Jack and Maggie. :love: :love:
Please don`t be hard on yourself, it`s not long since you lost Jack and the pain you are feeling is perfectly natural> He was one of your babies and you spent many special years together and suddenly not having him there is going to feel strange and hurt. :cry: But :cry: we`re all fellow animal lovers and understand how you`re feeling so are here to support you as long as you need us.
Please keep posting piccies of Jack if that helps and we`re always pleased to see them, so no-one is going to get fed up.

Hugs, Su.x

Jane, yet another wonderful picture of your babies. As you know, under a previous topic I told you that I am coming up to London next week and will pop by for a coffee. I am thick skinned, or could that be just thick, and have taken your silence as "yes" I can come. So, start picking up the hay, get out the best china, make some biscuits, brush the rabbits and tell Maggie I am coming to see her "fluffy self". x

JCO said:
pull myself together now Jack has gone :( :(
I am clearly a 'headcase' but I guess you all know that by now :roll: :roll:
Will only embarrass myself if I say more :oops: :oops: but the grief aint getting easier..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rabbits761.jpg

Janex

Stunning picture Jane, give it time hun, things will get easier. Grief effects everyone in different ways, don't be so hard on yourselfxxxx

What an adorable picture! I agree with what has already been said, Jack will always hold a special place in your heart and it is perfectly normal to feel so sad and need lots of time to grieve - it does not make you a head case!

I know everyone else has said it, but that's a really nice photo, they look so at ease and relaxed :D Take comfort that you looked after Jack to your very best and no one could've done more. He had such a lovely life with you and what bun could ask for more.

Awww, Jane. :cry: Jack may have gone to Rainbow Bridge but NOTHING seperates you two. You'll always love Jack and Jack will always love you I'm sure.
Jack was such a handsome, happy rabbit and I wish him all the best in Rainbow Bridge.

Jane, that really is a great pic. I think I will be exactly like you when mine have gone to the bridge. It must be so hard to let go. Don't feel silly posting more pics of Jack, we all love them.

Back