• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wild baby bunnies*updated*

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
how cute! these poor things were accidently discovered when workmen dug up a pipe, how nice of him to bring them to us and not jut kill them. they seem to be ok, a little shook up but strong, they are eating little bits and have survived since sat. i hope they'll be ok, ive never been lucky with raising wild baby buns, i know how extrememly hard it is and ive lost older ones. these are approx 3 weeks i reckon, seng good vibes for them please :D
babybun1.jpg

babybun2.jpg

babybuns3.jpg

aawww they were very lucky babies. Are they friendly? They look really cuddly in that last photo

I've heard/read about it being harder to look after wild babies then domestic ones but why?

thanks everyone! they've wolfed off ss and i caught them munching some hay this morning, im syringing them milk am and pm soo and they love it.

chris...
i wouldnt say friendly yet but when you sit beside them they leap onto your knee to bury in your arms/hands to hide. and they like relaxing tummy tickles whilst being fed :D

becki..
approx 3-4 weeks old

ali...
i plan to find them a fantastic home together if they make it, any takers?! :lol:

jay...
it is just generally hard to hand raise any baby rabbit really, i have also failed several times with rejected domestics. they are just a complete different kettle of fish compared to pups and kittens.

Back