• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sight I never thought I'd see...

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:D Amy out binkying around the garden and munching on the plants right as rain :D
april06007.jpg

april06008.jpg

Awwww! We were up your neck of the woods yesterday Touie, we visited Butser Hill and got drenched!

awwwwwwww bless her and toffee@ caramal are so loveley if a bit fufy i think im going to be clening up the 4 buns fluf for days :lol: :lol:

aaaawwwwwwww, Amy is a very special bunny. I bet you are so pleased to see her out and about enjoying life to the full once more :D :D .

yes its great to see her fit and well, she's eating enough for 2 bunnies at the moment :shock: and is following me around everywhere like a little puppy! She comes when she's called too! :lol: Going to have to get her spayed at some point though, she keeps breaking into the kitchen to get at Fudge :shock: he seems to ignore her mostly (she goes in there to eat his food and poop in his tray :shock: :lol: ), but I have noticed him creep up on her behind so I wouldn't trust him!

Back