• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its Been a Week.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....since Jack went to The Bridge :cry:
I want to think of him re-united with his brother Ronan-something like this:

Picture189.jpg

I miss you more every day Jack. Many a time I just want to come and join you but I know I have your Bunny friends here to think of.
See you again one day my dear, dear friend Jack Rabbit.
Love Janex

awwww, they look very happy together - it's the best way to think of those we've lost I think.

Aw bless he looks so sweet. They will be having such fun. I know how you feel but you do have to remember that you have your other buns to think about. They need you more now than Jack does. Stay strong Jane. I felt exactly the same when I lost George and I still do sometimes. My friend wrote me this poem for him, and now I shall pass it on to you for Jack:

Thankyou for the time we spent together,
I'll treasure memories of you forever,
You mean the world and more to me,
In my heart you'll always be,
Whether you are near of far,
In my thought; thats where you are,
I miss you so much it makes me cry,
Its time to say I love you and goodbye xxxxxxx

But remember Jane the Goodbye, is only til you get there to Rainbow Bridge to be his slave again lol! :D

catswhiskas said:
Aw bless he looks so sweet. They will be having such fun. I know how you feel but you do have to remember that you have your other buns to think about. They need you more now than Jack does. Stay strong Jane. I felt exactly the same when I lost George and I still do sometimes. My friend wrote me this poem for him, and now I shall pass it on to you for Jack:

Thankyou for the time we spent together,
I'll treasure memories of you forever,
You mean the world and more to me,
In my heart you'll always be,
Whether you are near of far,
In my thought; thats where you are,
I miss you so much it makes me cry,
Its time to say I love you and goodbye xxxxxxx

But remember Jane the Goodbye, is only til you get there to Rainbow Bridge to be his slave again lol! :D

Thank-you for sharing the lovely poem.
Janex

Back