• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Errrrrrmmm...Jack Again.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: :oops: Sorry if I am getting boring :oops: :oops: :roll:
This scanned piccie is of Jack looking like he is about to loose an ear :shock: to his yawning brother Ronan !!
Picture677.jpg

Janex

Jane, I hadn't realized that Ronan was Jack's brother. Did the litter all live together? Its a lovely picture.

raine said:
Jane, I hadn't realized that Ronan was Jack's brother. Did the litter all live together? Its a lovely picture.

Oh yes, all together!! There was:
Jack, Ronan, Sophie and Jill-all Caster Rexes
Timothy, Anna, Molly and Lucy- all Black Otter Rexes.
Mum Beatrice was Black Otter Dad Seamus was Caster so I guess the gene colour code went 50/50!!.
OMG was that litter a shock given that Seamus was CASTRATED but obviously remained fertile for several weeks afterwards :shock:
Sadly I lost Lucy in a horrible accident at the age of 6 weeks :( :( Then Molly died under GA whilst being spayed :cry: :cry: But the rest of the family lived out their lives here.
Gawd, sorry to ramble on...... :oops: :roll:
Janex

It's nice to hear about Jack and his family. I never realised you had his whole litter. I love that pic. :lol: :lol: Bad Ronan for trying to bite Jack's ear off! :no: :wink: :lol:

That's just so cute :D It's lovely seeing pictures of little Jack as he was growing up. It's nice for you as well to go through and see pictures and remeber times you had with him.

Back