• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A typical Sunday afternoon for Flopsy & Willow!

Rex Rabbity

Warren Scout
off_1.jpg

off_2.jpg

off_3.jpg

off_4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so funny!!!! :lol: :lol:

I love seeing their pics.

It's great to keep up to speed with them since their bonding. Willow is a very lucky bun! What with a new boyfriend and a new family!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

Thanks for your comments everyone :D I will post some detailed pics of the hutch and run setup in the near future. It is all home made, but I think it is really well built and is good for them. There are 2 stacked hutches inside the shed linked with a ladder (as u can see). Each hutch is 5ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft. (Edit - bottom hutch is actually only 2 ft high :?) You can see the 'tunnel' which is on the bottom hutch. This is the link to the outside run (8ft x 5ft). There is a cat-flap at the end of it, so it can be locked at night. They can come and go as they please in the daytime, as I leave it open for them. I can also lock them in the run when I need to clean out the hutches. The outside run sits on slabs, so they cannot dig out. It also keeps their claws trim :lol: They have a long wooden hideaway tunnel in the run with toys and a willow ball (with hay) suspended from the roof of the run. Half of the run has a felted roof to keep them in the shade in summer and out of the rain if they want to stay outside. The run was originally covered in chicken wire, but Flopsy kept biting it and after several months, chewed through a bit of it :shock: It has now been completely re-covered in heavy duty weld mesh. He does not even try now :lol: It all looks really good and works so well.

hahaha :lol: good pics! and yes i'll agree, your set up looks fun and interesting, so i'll add my name to the list of wanting to see it :wink:

Absolutely BRILLIANT!! You should submit a 'cartoon strip' to Rabbiting On Magazine.
Those piccies have made my evening :D :D
Janex

Cant believe I missed this :roll: SO funny and lovely to see the gorgeous Willow so at home :D You should send this link to Alison at the rescue - she would love it :wink:

Back