• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Bugsyand now Sebby (updated)

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
DSC01314.jpg

Bugsy in his fave place infront of the fire!

DSC01320.jpg

Action Shot!

I do indeed. That is Mr Darcy no less... will add a piccie! He always wants one of Bugsy's treats, then when I give it to him, he sniffs it and looks disgusted lol!

Aww thanks guys. He is mummy's baby. How do you think he is looking for 8?Someone told me they don't often live past that age??? Is that right???

He loves his treats. As soon as he hears the bag he starts begging.

catswhiskas said:
Naturestee... I have just had a look at some of your pics. How handsome and funny is Loki! :D :love:

Thanks! I love him. He really lives up to the reputation of dutches being goofy. Do they have that rep over by you too?

He looks great for his age! I can't believe he's only 8. :shock: Don't worry, many rabbits live till they are 10 years old and some even older. :D

thanks guys... Bugsy is blushing now. I think he lookg good too! He is very wobbly when he hops now, but that has only been since his stroke.

He looks very like Jack - and Jacks fav place is by the fire! Although so is mine...its first one there gets to stay there on an evening! Mine you Jack can sit on me...doesn't exactly work the other way round!

Back