• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Baby Jack and His Litter Mates!! U/D 2nd Piccie Added!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Guess who was on top of the pile!!
Picture674.jpg

...and who is one of the babies sitting in the food dish.. :roll: :D :D

Picture675.jpg

Janex

awwwwwwwwwwww jane thats so cute what wonderfull jack pictures you have#

jack was a geate bun bet him and scooot are bossing all the other bridge buns around

Thanks for your replies guys!!
I am going through all my Jack piccies.....I have HUNDREDS of them!! :shock: :D :D
Janex

PS, dont worry, wont inflict them all on RU.... :oops: :roll:
XX

raine said:
love the one of him on the top. Did you have the whole litter at one time?

Yes!! They were from an accidental litter. I was new to rabbits, had Seaumus (Jack's Daddy) castrated and was told (BY THE RSPCA.. :shock: :roll: ) that it was ok for him to go straight back in with an un-spayed Doe (Beatrice). Well, I didnt do this but left it about 5-6 weeks......SEAMUS STILL DID THE DIRTY DEED!! :shock: :shock:
So Beatrice had 8 babies :shock: :shock: Two other Does (Laura and Georgia) in the group had 7 babies between them :shock: :shock: Quite a steep learning curve for me and 'Yes' I kept ALL the kits for all their lives :shock: :D :D
Janex

Jane we can never see too many pictures of Jack. It wouldn't be inflicting them on us at all! He was a very special very beautiful boy. How did you first notice there was a bond between the pair of you?

catswhiskas said:
How did you first notice there was a bond between the pair of you?

When, in 1999 he saved my life.....LITTERALLY. Long story but basically I decided life was not for me. It didn't work and when I came too in a none to pretty state Jack was snuggled up next to me. From that moment on we were inseperable. I still cant believe I am not able to hold him anymore. But he remains within my heart. There will NEVER be another Jack.
Janex

JCO said:
raine said:
love the one of him on the top. Did you have the whole litter at one time?

Yes!! They were from an accidental litter. I was new to rabbits, had Seaumus (Jack's Daddy) castrated and was told (BY THE RSPCA.. :shock: :roll: ) that it was ok for him to go straight back in with an un-spayed Doe (Beatrice). Well, I didnt do this but left it about 5-6 weeks......SEAMUS STILL DID THE DIRTY DEED!! :shock: :shock:
So Beatrice had 8 babies :shock: :shock: Two other Does (Laura and Georgia) in the group had 7 babies between them :shock: :shock: Quite a steep learning curve for me and 'Yes' I kept ALL the kits for all their lives :shock: :D :D
Janex

I've had that! And I've still got the kits :roll:

Back