• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies/shed*finished*

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
well, the refurb on the shed is almost there, just needs a couple more doors and lined ready for the rabbits to go out. its coming on well but i think i'll need to make one of the side doors all/part mesh as its a little dark inside. my buns have always been in a 6x4 shed, i ideally wanted another but space is quite limited in my yard so while standing in my shed trying to decide best what to do i thought well, all this roof space is going to waste?! so my dad has nicely put a floor in all the way accross and built the new side. so it only takes up the space of 1 6x4 shed but i actually have 2 6x4 spaces for the pairs to live in :D , the top half is strong enough for me to sit on and i can also get into the bottom half too. so i thinkits going to be good!
heres a couple pics...
shed4.jpg

shed1.jpg

shed2.jpg

shed3.jpg

sprout...(he stil makes me laugh all the time :lol: )
sprout.jpg

tulip, hello mom...
hellomommy.jpg

biglugstulip.jpg

tulip and huslu, it took a few days for them to stop stamping their feet but i had no fights, fur pulling or mounting and they seem to be getting on great...
cuddles.jpg

bestbuds.jpg

and YAY! boo arrives in a week :D

That is fantastic :thumb: I'm sure the bunnies will love it in there! They will feel like they are living in a castle! :D

for all those who need to borrow the dad, he drinks a lot of tea and has huge temper tantrums :lol:

sprout is lovely, so confident and friendly. i tend to go for the, ill, hard done by, problematic buns, if i dont love them who will? so its a lovely change to have one who actually enjoys my company and i can really interact with :lol:

Back