• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprouts!

I give mine the peelings and they love them but if i give them a whole one they don`t seem to know what to do with it and just end up throwing it around like a ball?! :roll: :lol:

Haha thanks for that.
Mine often have the leafy bits, but sometimes I chop a whole one up for them. The reason why I was asking is because Molly has a sticky bum, so I thought they may of caused tummy upset!

As Su said, perfectly safe for them, although I wouldnt recommend them. I am not keen on the "sprout ****" smell that appears afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

sgprescue said:
As Su said, perfectly safe for them, although I wouldnt recommend them. I am not keen on the "sprout ****" smell that appears afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gave lolly 5 sprouts (because she just likes to peel them and eat the dark green leaves) and to my amazement she arranged them in a straight line in size order!! Just a coincidence:? or are they Brain food!! :shock: :?

Sprouts suck, I'd happily feed them to the bunnies rather than have to endure them myself :lol:

Seriously though I wouldn't feed too many sprouts, as they are a 'gassy' vegetable so you do run the risk of bloat if they eat too many.

sgprescue said:

Glad candys not the only one that does that :lol: :lol: :lol:

runnybabbit said:
sgprescue said:

Glad candys not the only one that does that :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think thats bad, you should smell the piggy sheds the morning after a parsley dinner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back