• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First day out

beck

Mama Doe
Chandra had her first run around today :D she has been quite inquisitive and having a good nose round, and some binkying!

I also gave her a good groom, she was very good, obviously used to it , but her back legs are rather matted and I couldn't get to her chin/neck area :? need an extra pair of hands! will try and get o/h to help :? if not I think it might need a vet to clip her matts out.

ch10406.jpg

ch14061.jpg

aawww she looks adorable!! Is her fur more like an angora than a fluffy lionhead? It look sort of lumpy as if its been clipped off. Shame im not closer to you or id come over and give you a hand :wink:

Diddeen said:
aawww she looks adorable!! Is her fur more like an angora than a fluffy lionhead? It look sort of lumpy as if its been clipped off. Shame im not closer to you or id come over and give you a hand :wink:

Hi, her owner said she was an angora, but others have said she is a fluffy lionhead and I think she looks more like a lion head.
She was clipped before she came, but it's not very neat :?
I wish you were closer!! How do you get to their necks? my hand just got in the way! I might try sitting on the floor and lay her on my lap, she didn't mind been upside down in my arms.

Back