• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
i see Hop and Hutch is still closed-does anyone know where else i can get the 10kg sacks of SS?

at the mo im having to make do with getting the small sacks from my vets so would appreciate a link of a good reliable store that sells it!

Gem said:
www.bunnybasics.co.uk

Can't go wrong with them!

How are all the rats Belinda..... and your bunnies :?:

thanks for that link-but im sure i remember reading on here that someone got a sack of SS from them and it came as it was with just an address label on it? or am i getting them mixed up with someone else? :?

the bunnies are fine :D and the ratties are mostly ok-have a few sickies at the mo and a girl needing a lump removed :? but mostly ok! and i keep saying how amazed i am that most of my boys are reaching the 2 year plus mark!! i have only ever had 2 rats reach that before! :shock: must be doing something right :D hope your gang are ok?

AlisonA said:
Few other links here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=14691&highlight=science+selective+online

If your vet has the small bags, they would probably be able to order a sack for you, as they obviously have the product list among their suppliers. I tend to do that now as it avoids paying postage costs!

wish i could get the vets to get in the big sack-but im a train journey away from my vets and then a good walk from the station to home :shock: so dont think il be doing that...... :lol:

thanks for the link-will have a look at it now!

Oh yes, that would be a limiting factor then! Sorry, I'm a spoilt brat I forget that some people don't have the luxury of door to door transport :oops:

there was someone on ebay selling big sacks of SS, they didnt work out any cheaper than my local pet shop tho, but then as Alsion said, I have the luxury of a car

Our nearest pet shop is 8 miles away. They deliver the 10kg bags of SS to our door for free. Nice people and a good price too :D We do have a car and could pick it up ourselves if we had to though. I wish more pet shops would offer free local delivery, as alot of people are unable to collect these large bags.

Back