• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This advert is on this forum, in the Dutch Section!

blue
Age: < 1Sex: Female Breed: DutchLocation: YorkshireBonded: No Vaccinated: NoDate Added: 13/03/2006Last Update: 13/03/2006Description:blue dutch
General health:good
Temperament:dominant
Type of home wanted:she likes other rabbits but she can be a bit bad tempered sometimes so small children wouldn't be a good idea.
if you want to breed her she has already had a litter of 7 and she is a very good mum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information contact:
Print Details
View all rabbits listed
Location Map PAUL SHAW
52 WATSON STREET MORLEY LEEDS
Yorkshire
LS27 0AJ

Tel: 0113 2381394
Email: bryconn_600@hotmail.com

That man lives not to far from me....maybe I should go get her and take her to a rescue - at least she'll get rehomed properly then. Or I could foster her for a bit....a long bit :lol:

jay said:
That man lives not to far from me....maybe I should go get her and take her to a rescue - at least she'll get rehomed properly then. Or I could foster her for a bit....a long bit :lol:

Good idea...good thinking! :D

Bunny Land said:
blue
Age: < 1Sex: Female Breed: DutchLocation: YorkshireBonded: No Vaccinated: NoDate Added: 13/03/2006Last Update: 13/03/2006Description:blue dutch
General health:good
Temperament:dominant
Type of home wanted:she likes other rabbits but she can be a bit bad tempered sometimes so small children wouldn't be a good idea.
if you want to breed her she has already had a litter of 7 and she is a very good mum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information contact:
Print Details
View all rabbits listed
Location Map PAUL SHAW
52 WATSON STREET MORLEY LEEDS
Yorkshire
LS27 0AJ

Tel: 0113 2381394
Email: bryconn_600@hotmail.com

I'd PM this info to Tamsin.
Janex

Hi guys,

I've PM'd Tamsin, as I was quite shocked that this one slipped through the net. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Carol xx

Back