• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the grusome twosome (Toffee and caramel)

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: my fluffy duo out and about in the garden today

Caramel (taken through the door, she never lets me close enough otherwise in case i grab her for a brush! :shock:
march06029.jpg

Toffee this was taken just after i'd finished brushing them and i don't think she was too happy with my work, kept having to groom herself! :lol:
march06030.jpg

march06031.jpg

march06032.jpg

and both together
march06033.jpg

and I've cut a whole carrier bag worth off them in the last fortnight :shock: mainly off caramel , it just grows so quickly! :shock:

lol touie snowey can make anougther bunnie in a week with the fur shes sheading right now i might give mine a treat and put the out to play today

I've just let the girls out in the garden again, they're going mad binkys all over, I guess its the first sunny dry day weve had for a long time!!! :D

it is a nice dat today im off to put the run up and put snowey out for a bit i dont hink midnitght could cope right now

Back