• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still Missing Jack.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Maggie is coping as best she can but I know she wants her best friend back. SO DO I...... :cry:
Picture667.jpg

Picture657.jpg

Janex

Oh Jane - Maggie looks so alone there - but she has you and you have herxx Give her a snuggle from me pleasexx

Aww bless her...she looked really lonely in the second pic but she is prob enjoying being outside thinkning about carrots..she has you and the other buns to keep her company...x

aww - dread to think how you must feel, since I miss Charlie boy and talk about him to Abbie - and I only had him 4 months! :(

elve said:
aww - dread to think how you must feel, since I miss Charlie boy and talk about him to Abbie - and I only had him 4 months! :(
Yeh, Elve. Right now I feel totally bereft..... :cry: :cry: Jane x

Jane, Please dont get upset. It will get better, and Maggie isnt alone, she has the best mummy anyone could wish for!! xx

right miss jane you got to think of all thr good things you and jack used to do together an him and magie then be happy you here me no mor eif onlys

poor Maggie :cry: I still feel sorry for my Fudge, I tried to get him a girlfriend but he wasn't interested, he just wants to follow me around all the time :(

That second pic of maggie really tugs at the heart strings, she just looks so alone and sad. I hope both of you can start to feel better soon - you sound like you have loads of memories and very lovely photo's of Jack throughout his life to remember him by.

Back