• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fluffy feet

touie

Wise Old Thumper
couldn't resist, just love those fluffy feet :D
march06028.jpg

side view look at the chin :shock: :lol:
march06034.jpg

Oh, that's sooo cute! My first bunny Joe used to love having the toes on his back feet massaged and tickled, he would stick his leg out and seperate his toes :love:

awwwwwwwww is she one whom might be coming for a bunny bonding seson soon are we still on for mondays bun groming sesson should be fun and take my mined of off the next day and midnightds opp

yes Mondays fine. I've given the girls a bit of a brush and clean today, Toffee had diaorreah too :( luckily they weren't as bad as i thought they were going to be but there are some knots under their chins and on toffees sides that I can't manage myself! Im just downloading some pics of them :wink:

No bonding for a while, Amy's still poorly everytime she comes off the probiotics her tummy gets bad again, just starting a new course today! :? She is eating fine now though and seems to have put on weight which is good :)

thats good midnights not eating but is staying the same weight how i dont know it was if he is to thin we pts today

Back