• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wondering

Dan_K

Warren Scout
Bob's a house bun that lives free range in the kitchen 24/7. He has a cage but it's left open. I know that Guinea pigs should not be put in with him to live, even if they had their own cage, but I was wondering if there are other animals that can get on with rabbits in that kind of environment.

Other than other buns of course (he will be getting a girlfriend soon).

Just out of interest really, wondering if any have specific good/bad experiences to share?

Fanks

Dan

I know that cats and rabbits can coexist nicely, but it is best to house buns with buns in my opinion. That way you don't have to worry about communication barriers and different dietary needs.

Well Bob will be getting his very own bunny girl soon enough, but was just wondering about others. I'm personally not a huge fan of cats, but I was wondering if something like a ferret of Chinchillas could live in the same room.

I think Chinchillas are so cute but I don't really know anything about them, like if they have to be secured in their own cage other than when being supervised/held etc.

Back