• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look how big they are now!!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: The babies were 7 weks old last Monday.... They have grown so much it's amazing. Blue is like her mum, very soft and fluffy and Sweep is like her dad, very cuddly and loving. :love:

Heres Bluey.. she is alot bigger than Sweep(The pic looks huge :?: have resiszed it :shock: sorry)
blue26mar2.jpg

And heres little Sweep who I think has got to be the greatest bunny in the world after Sooty! :wink:
sweep26march.jpg

And heres the families first outing in the garden all together :D
garden1.jpg

garden2.jpg

:D yeay!!!! I've been soooo close to posting a request for more "baby" pics from your gang lately, I was getting withdrawal symptoms, needed a fluffy fix!!!!! :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww wow!!! They really have grown fast :D now i think you need to post little Blue up here to me :wink:

cannonwoman said:
Too cute for words!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You sure you don`t want to send them down south?! :wink:
Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: They're already 'down South' We live on the south Coast!! :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
cannonwoman said:
Too cute for words!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You sure you don`t want to send them down south?! :wink:
Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: They're already 'down South' We live on the south Coast!! :lol: :lol:

Ooooops! Must sort out my geography! :oops: :oops: :lol:
O.k then, are you sure you don`t want to send them east a bit?! :wink: (you can`t blame a girl for trying)! :lol:

What a gorgeous family!!! Its sooo cute how they all have a family outing outside etc....
Can't believe how fast the babies have gone from little hairless things to nearly fully grown fluffy bunnies - and how fluffy!!!

Back