• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheekybun - unseen pics (some may be upsetting)

gina paul

Mama Doe
:D here are loads of my darling cheekybun that i never showed here before .

the last two are a bit upsetting :cry: , these photo,s show just how ill he had become and were the last photos of him. The very last one was of me and cheeky the night he went to the vets and lost his fight for life .
Don,t be sad tho - he had a great life and although I miss him - I know he is no longer suffering and is now having fun with scoot and all his other friends at the bridge.

PC280091.jpg

PC280088.jpg

P2210009.jpg
P2230020.jpg

P3230108.jpg

P3230108.jpg

PC280102.jpg

PC310144.jpg

PC250013.jpg

e90b671d.jpg

P7030123.jpg

P7030125.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh Gina :cry: Every time I see pics of him my heart breaks for you, I know he had a fab life with you, but I know how much and how dearly you loved him :cry:

I have to say though, the pic of him with the daffodils is truley gorgeous :love: :love:

Bless his little soul, I can imagine him now sat in a bowl full of peas eating his way through them :lol: :lol:

((hugs)) to you hun xxxxx

Oh he is absolutely beautiful. I was not on the forum when you were going through all this and so have only seen him in your signature.

He looks like a big cuddly teddy bear. I hope he is having fun at the bridge. :love: :love:

Lovely pics of Cheeky bun, the one in the daffs is beautiful. you can see how loved he was, I remember the green nose day we had on the forum for him :lol:
I hope he's binkying with Blueberry now :)

Gina, He was absolubtley gorgeous. He was certainly one special bunny on ru, and still is. He couldnt have had a better life. xx

I love the pictures of you and him together. You love each other so much. I'm sure he's having a lot of fun at the bridge.

missblondebunny said:
awww bless

what was wrong with him?

he had snuffles all his life then when he turned 6 it got alot worse . He also had realy bad teeth due to a badly alligned jaw and as a result of this he had several dentals and lost many teeth over the years (hence his liking of mushy peas :roll: )
he went into renal and liver failure at the end as well and the snuffles got so bad that breathing problems plauged him . He fought so hard but I had to let him go when he was 6 and a half as he was so ill and really had no quality of life anymore :cry: . not a day goes by when I don,t miss him .

Aww Gina he had a fab life with you. He was such a cutie. He'll be having a happy time at the bridge with all our buns who all are there playing together. x x

Gina I have only ever seen Cheekybun in your siggie. These piccies are wonderful and it is obvious you and he HAVE a bond that cant be broken by his passing to The Bridge. I suspect he will always be your VERY SPECIAL Bunny as Jack is mine. Janex

Awww Gina, You lost cheeky bun at the same time I lost my Elvis. It was a heartbreaking time on the forum as so many buns were lost then.

This is my favourite ever piccie of Elvis
newbun.jpg

They are all playing together in the sunshine over the bridge now
:D

Awwwwwwww Gina he looks just like a teddy bear and the photos of you and him are lovely. :D

Bet he`s having great fun at the bridge.
Su.x

he is gorgous, i can just tell how dearly he is missed not just by yourself but by everybody on this forum,

Hope your having fun in the sun over at the bridge Cheeky

Back