• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The family reunited! :-D

Veronica

Mama Doe
Well it's been 7 weeks since Juley and George were neutered.

Over this week I've started putting the whole family physically back together....and with success!

It's been 2 days now the family have been living 24hours together, with not even a small disagreement. :D
Infact, the lads are most chilled out about it (praise to the neutering here!)....just the girls feeling a little 'spring-like' :shock: :D...but now theyve seem to have got that out of their system :D

Lovely to see Albert, Ellen...and kids...Juley, George and Ruby all together again :D

I really need to get a move on with their own shed now...as they have a pen in the summerhouse at the moment...but it is no where near big enough...and there's no room to move at all now in the shed, what with Alfie's pen too.
I need to get them out of there and into their own family house :D

Anyway..some piccies...

Picture1843675.jpg

Picture1843676.jpg

Picture1843679.jpg

Picture1843688.jpg

Diddeen said:
excellent!! They all look the same.. cant even tell who the parents are anymore :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know! I can tell Juley and Ruby apart...as Jules is more grey (I think he's a really really light smoke), and Ruby's got red eyes.
I can even tell Ellen, as although shes a seal point, like Albert and George, she's really very shaded....and isn't as typy as the boys :D

...but in all honesty, it's Albert and George I'm struggling myself with :shock: ..it'll only get worse too as George gets older and fills out more like his dad!

It's Albert and Ellen's birthday on the 1st April...and when I went out to feed them all went to eat...but 'Albert' came over to me nudging...so being a soppy bunny-mum...I'm cooing all over him saying how it's his birthday soon and now I'm going to spoil him. The I feel another nudge....I turn round and there's Albert! I'd been talking to George! :lol: :lol: :lol: Very, very confusing!!! :D:D:D

I've nipping out and watching them throughout the evening....

I've seen Jules cleaning Ellen (his mum)..with then Ruby wanting some of the action (such a little attention seeker that girl!).

Albert and George are best of friends....sharing a carrot this evening!

..and finally Ellen cleaning Albert and George!

This family is 110% fully bonded, and in love!

The smile it brings me to see is unbelievable! I swear, there is absolutely nothing as cute, and as beautiful to watch! :D:D:D:D

One very happy, and proud bunny mum of the fully bonded family of Albert (dad), Ellen (mum), Juley (son), George (son) and Ruby (daughter) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back