• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies :) - 1 month update (see page 3)

SammieHernandez

Warren Scout
Here is where I'll post my photos and vids of my new lil babies ^.^ Blossom (white) and Lagomorph (White and Brown)

Here are some photos from yesterday afternoon (taken by my hubby) and right this second! (taken by me!) We're currently chilling in the kitchen listening to the Rent soundtrack ;) They're also on bunny webcam lol, so if anyone wants to request my MSN sign name just ask and I'll let you watch my cutiepies live :) (Hee, a great way to make friends right there!)

Also, I have some pics of them and a lil video in my introduction thread so check it out! :)

"What are you doing with the camera daddy?"
bunnies001.jpg

Close up of Lago (Lagomorph)
bunnies002.jpg

Blossom (her eyes aren't red tho, it was just the flash)
bunnies004.jpg

Mid-jump ^.^
bunnies005.jpg

Peeka-boo!
bunnies006.jpg

I love Lago's markings :)
bunnies008.jpg

Look what I found in my cereal box!
bunnies009.jpg

bunnies010.jpg

Ahh! Giant bunny attack!
bunnies011.jpg

bunnies012.jpg

bunnies013.jpg

bunnies014.jpg

bunnies015.jpg

Beautiful close up of Blossom
bunnies016.jpg

Bunny snuggles!
bunnies017.jpg

Somehow I don't think they're going to save me much money ;)
bunnies019.jpg

bunnies021.jpg

Bunny love :love:
bunnies022.jpg

bunnies023.jpg

More later ^.^

Heehee, thanks! :D

They're quietly sitting in the corner cleaning at the moment (so adorable!). Maybe I'll put some hay in the box for them to play with :)

Thanks! :D

I'm not 100% sure of their sexes to be honest so we could have a big of a surprise on our hands if they turn out to be either both male or one male one female lol.

Hahahaha... great pics!

I would get them to a vet asap to be sexed correctly to avoid any accidental litters though!

They are pretty bunnies :D

Yeah I was thinking that and I probably need to take Blossom along anyway because she's got a bit of a runny nose althoug she's been fine.

We don't actually have a vet as of yet but I'll look into it later today :)

When you find a vet take her friend with her then she can keep her company, and you can also just ask the vet to check she's a she while you're there!

Hope your bunny is ok :)

:) will do.

Can anyone confirm what breeds these two are? I was told that they're both Rex's but I don't really trust the pet store clerk, especially as he told me they were too young to be sexed and I'm sure I've read that you can tell after 3 weeks :roll:

Looks like the spotted one could be a rex, is her fur really smooth and velvety? I think it'd be called a broken rex?

Not sure though :lol:

They are just the cutest!!!! , well done on catching them asleep everytime I try and photgraph mine asleep she wakes up.... they are really beautiful and make such a lovely pair!

More photos of my babies ^.^ I know I post a lot of similar ones but it's because I think they look so adorable when they're lounging around or cuddling :roll: :D

bunnies035.jpg

bunnies036.jpg

bunnies038.jpg

bunnies039.jpg

bunnies040.jpg

This is a terrible photo of them lol and they're giving me total evils, probably for waking them up :roll:
bunnies045.jpg

bunnies046.jpg

bunnies047.jpg

bunnies050.jpg

Back