• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches

i have a few placed that do bigger hutches "for those who care" :lol: :lol: :lol: on my web site, under housing take a look theres soem good ones on ebay as well, by the way have you got a name i feel a bit silly calling you wiggypig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

I am Deana :D

I will have a look on your webpage.

I am not totally sure what i am looking for as it has been a while since I had a rabbit hutch.

I have had a look very locally and the hutches look rubbish.

wiggypigs said:

I am not totally sure what i am looking for as it has been a while since I had a rabbit hutch.

hi deana :wave: :wave:

space and qality of wood are always things to look for and pref a slleping quarter! you can get them with attached runs, or try a 6 x 4 shed i think they are the best idea as they arent expensive infact cheaper than hutches and they get more room in them

Eve x

There seems to be some great ones made by a company called Rabbit Shack - they are really reasonably priced and have really strong wire. I have seen them at a shop in Peterborough and one in Milton Keynes. A two storey one was about £70.
I will have a search to see if I can find some other stockists.

bunnylove said:
wiggypigs said:

hi deana :wave: :wave:

space and qality of wood are always things to look for and pref a slleping quarter! you can get them with attached runs, or try a 6 x 4 shed i think they are the best idea as they arent expensive infact cheaper than hutches and they get more room in them

Eve x

We have a shed. I have a cupboard in their, which I put Spiderman cage on in when its warmer and he is either in their or his run or having cuddles. I suppuse the cupboard takes about a third of the shed. I suppose the space left is about 4ft by 4 ft. I don't use the cupboards, so possibly could work something out there, not sure. Will have a talk with OH.

I like a couple on this site - www.gardenpine.co.uk - the 5'2" hutch with attached 5'3" run which might be okay size wise (I'm no expert!) if the rabbits get extra time out to run around the garden and the 5'2" double decker hutch. They look really well made and have strong mesh and night shutters, they are a bit expensive but no doubt would last longer than cheaper ones.

This is mine and all i did was weather proof it,

100_0917.jpg

its from here and i made a offer of 45£ and they accepted

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-Foot-Double...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back