• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting on a bit!

I can't belive it, but one of my bunnies (Bunny) is now five years old.

Twinkle, Cadburt and Keegan are about 4 1/2 years now.

Unfortunately the other bunnies on my signature are gone now, but would never have imagined I would see them reaching this age.

Luckily none of them has had any major illnesses (fingers crossed)

How old are your bunnies?

Charlie bun will be 7 years old in April, Lavender is only 18 months old and Fern isn't with me anymore but she was 5.

I never thought I'd see Charlie get to his 7th birthday, he's only really just starting to show signs of getting old though - he sleeps an awful lot more, and seems to sit looking dazed/confused sometimes, we keep an extra careful eye on him just to be on the safe side. :)Oh he's going grey around his nose and bum too.

I've got:
Oliver- 1 year and 7 months
Daisy- We are guessing 2 1/2 years
Blaise- 1 year and 2 months.

That link to find out bun's age in human years is great!!

:D :D :D

xxx

Aspen'n'company said:
Leah, Oliver is not 1 year and 7 months! He is exactly the same age as ashlee and willie, being their brother!

But I did the math in my head and it was 1 year and 7 months....your probably right anyways :? :roll: :lol: :lol:

xxx

It goes 1 year, then september doesn't count because they were born in september, then october(1), november (2), december(3), january(4), february(5), and march(6).

Mines just turned 10 months old - it goes by fast.
I am hoping that she will live a long time, all my other pets have always lived way past life expectancy... so fingers crossed :)

My little boys are 7 months old.I can't beleive they are so young, feels like i've had them forever... and they have gotten soooo big!

Fidget is 8 months old ish...we estimate that she was born on about 1st August but I think it was earlier than that to be honest. Daisy is about 7 months by my estimate.

lynda_m said:
feels like i've had them forever... quote]

Thats how i feel. My oldest is five, so I have become quite attached.

Also my cats, the oldest is 13, i have had him since he was a kitten. I got him when I was 17 so been with me all my adult life. The worrying thing is, he is slowing down now and i can see it :(

lynda_m said:
Thats how i feel. My oldest is five, so I have become quite attached.

Also my cats, the oldest is 13, i have had him since he was a kitten. I got him when I was 17 so been with me all my adult life. The worrying thing is, he is slowing down now and i can see it :(
I know how you feel. My cat is 10 and although he has a few years left I worry that he's getting older and some day he may not be with us any more. I've had him since I was 5 and he's like a brother to me. :(

Back