• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're getting 4 more buns! UPDATE!!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
As some of you have read, my daughters relationship has ended and she has come home for now and on Sun, her 4 buns will be coming home too :shock: Miffy and Craig are a bonded pair and Gizmo and Molly are singles but we will be getting Gizmo neutered asap and hopefully bond them. I hadnt planned on having so many buns but hey ho - the alternative doesnt bare thinking about :(
I will post piccies as soon as I can :D

grand sarah i bet you will have a whale of a time! and just in time for easter! :lol: :lol: :lol: more lionheads may i ask?

:lol: Molly looks just like the bun in you sig Sally :) Miffy and Craig are my Pips parents, Gizmo is their son too and Molly is no relation :) So......that makes Kami Gizmos nephew :?

That was a bit confusing, but I did understand the part about 4 new buns!!! :lol: I'm sure you will be able to handle it all especially with your daughter's help! Piccies Please!!

xxx

Wow, lots of bunnies! How is your daughter doing now? I'm over the worst from the break up now, took a good couple of weeks of crying first though!

Hi Estelle - glad youre feeling a bit better - my daughter seems to be doing ok - though Im not convinced :wink:
Trouble is , her buns are used to a totally diff diet and routine so will have to gradually get them sorted with mine. Also they dont have runs attached to the hutches so they will have to be put out in runs in turn :roll: Its all gonns be a bit up in the air for a while!! :D

I'm sure they will adjust. It will be nice for her to have her bunnies living with her.
One of my concerns about ex leaving was being left with all the pets (1 cat, 4 rabbits, 14 hamsters, 3 fish). He's going to rent a house so won't be able to take any of them with him. I was upset as i would never have had so many if i knew i would be on my own but i can't give any of them away as i love them so much. If he gets his own house one day i'm hoping he will have the cat as she is much more attached to him than me (and she can ruin all his new carpets and furniture!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Yes - I think she will be happier once they are here - her mind is def somewhere else though at the mo but I dont mind helping out til shes back on course :) Not easy, coming home to mum and dad when youve run your own home for 2 and a half years (and it was like a palace). I even bleached out the shower today cos I didnt want her to thnk it was dirty :oops:

UPDATE!

Well, theyre here!! Had to revamp the hutches to get then to fit in the space. Gizmo will be neutered the week after next (although I couldnt find any plums but hes going to the vet tom for his pre opp check so we;ll see!) Molly.s teeth have grown cos of the circumstances (they have to be done very regularly) so she will be sorted tom too :) She is so lovely - she is so docile and so cuddly its untrue :D
Promise some pics soon but there was so much to do today and I want them to settle in first and foremost :D

sarsimp said:
:lol: Yes - I think she will be happier once they are here - her mind is def somewhere else though at the mo but I dont mind helping out til shes back on course :) Not easy, coming home to mum and dad when youve run your own home for 2 and a half years (and it was like a palace). I even bleached out the shower today cos I didnt want her to thnk it was dirty :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That reminds me of the time I moved back in with my parents, i spent the first week cleaning but it was more of a keeping busy thing than thinking it was dirty! I was only there a month before i got my own flat as i couldn't take being treated like a child anymore. I went out one night and came home to find my mum in tears because she didn't know where i was! :roll: She could have phoned my mobile but she thought i would get mad at her so she just sat and worried till 2am! :lol:

I so know what your mum was going through - I dont know how to play it but have told L this and she will just tell me when I am OTT! I am a bit mad really which shes used to ofcourse, so I can get away with alot of things :lol:

Back