• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

alcohol

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I think Molly likes alcohol a bit too much. A couple of weeks ago I popped out of my room and left some of a glass of slo vodka and lemonade I had on the floor. When I came back Molly had tipped it over and was lapping. He seemed ok, no ill effects. But i've noticed now any wiff of alcohol and he's there, licking bottles and floors where it's been spilt. Maybe he's just a student bunny. Is this normal?

I felt real bad for getting my bunny 'drunk'. lol :oops:

:shock: an alcoholic rabbit! I don't know if it's normal but it can't be good for them. I had a rat that used to like beer though! :? gives a new meaning to being rat arsed! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I doubt its good for your bunny either. Best to keep it out of her reach for now :wink:

I doubt its good for them, but since when have bunnies taken notice of that! My bridge bunny, Wokky, had a liking for alcohol too. She used to try and knock over glasses of wine and lap it up before you had change to get to it (She only succeeded the once, but you could see her eyeing them up and making a run for it the moment you turned your head!). She also took a liking to the rim of a smirnoff ice bottle once :roll: People used to come round and we had to say 'Don't put your drink on the floor because the rabbit might try and steal it....'. I think they thought we were bonkers! :lol: :lol:

My two like the smell of cider, they go nutty when I have a glass and you darent leave it on the floor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes one of mine likes red wine - but only if its soaked into the carpet or on the side of the glass etc - he doesnt actually drink it which is good. I certainly dont encourage it though.

Back