• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First trip outside

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
Since we got Kahlo from the rescue in November she has been a total house bun.... but she got to go out for the first time this week and was a little bemused!

P1010130.jpg

What's this strange green creature? I've never met him before......

P1010135.jpg

This is her outside play area (although she's having to give it up next week to a foster bunny)....

P1010132.jpg

She had a lovely time outside, but soon enough she was back under the TV in her favourite spot, enjoying the luxuries of being a housebun.....

P1010140.jpg

And, I just thought I'd add this one in because I thought it was cute. I only put the box of hay on the floor for a minute before I topped up her hayrack...... :roll:

P1010146.jpg

Shes one lucky bun - the choice of outside or in! :) Lovely pics.
Im seriusly thinking of scrapping the hayracks I have in the runs cos all they do is sit in them - theyd rather eat the hay I put in their litter trays! :roll:

I don't think she's going to be too impressed that another bunny is invading her space! She's quickly become the little princess around here, and another girlie hanging around probably won't be welcome. Lets just hope that she doesn't feel the same about the boyfriend we've got lined up for her once the foster bunnies are out of the way!

Maybe I should get some of that for Zoe, she won't eat hay, but then again she eats plenty of fresh grass and veg, and she didn't have hay for the months she was on the run but she's healthy enough... she wasn't such a picky eater when she was on the run either :roll:

Back