• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The outdoor crew :)

Finally some updated piccies of the outdoor buns, i will get some of the gorgeous Tilly this evening when she is in play mode :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DSC01776.jpg

A moulting Sid

DSC01773.jpg

Basil looking pretty

DSC01778.jpg

Mum your feet stink :shock:

DSC01782.jpg

Love you buns

DSC01761.jpg

Hungry buns

DSC01780.jpg

What you doing mum???

Sids eyes are bad again, he has been having drops which have helped but he is back off to the vets next week for a check up, he is so good now and lets me put the drops in bless him :D

raine said:
Is Sid a d. lop or a french lop. His colouring is just like my F. lop, Maisie.

a dwalf lop sid NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol:

there gorgoeuss make i love seeing picys of your buns esp sid :love: :love: :love: we should be ghettig them more oftern though

bunnylove said:
raine said:

there gorgoeuss make i love seeing picys of your buns esp sid :love: :love: :love: we should be ghettig them more oftern though

I know we should be supplying you with more pictures but Hugs has a lionel blair haircut at the minute and sid looks like he has had a fight with a pair of scissors due to his moult :shock: :roll: :lol: I will promise to go and take more and post more often :D :D :D :D :D

Mark and Shell said:
bunnylove said:
raine said:

I know we should be supplying you with more pictures but Hugs has a lionel blair haircut at the minute and sid looks like he has had a fight with a pair of scissors due to his moult :shock: :roll: :lol: I will promise to go and take more and post more often :D :D :D :D :D

we dont care abot moult mu lot look a fright, the dutchie looks like he has a scar down his face with his moult (i had to look twice) :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back